2009年12月23日星期三

still got two weeks then school reopen...omg...my STPM year...

still got 2 weeks then school reopen...
i havent get ready yet...
because i too enjoy in this holiday already until many homework i also havent do yet...
dont know what teacher later will said to me if my homework still havent done yet...
maybe they will feel disappointed with me...
anyway...
i will try to finish my homework...
and...
next year is my STPM year...
it is very important for me...
i can enter univercity or not also based on that result...
i really hope that i can get a good result if i work hard...
i hope everyone will support me...
because got you all support,i will be more confident...
at here,i would like to said thank you to anyone who really concern my things and support me...
thanks a lot...^^

没有评论:

发表评论