2009年12月1日星期二

start to work today...really feel tired...

today really feel so tired after working...
yesterday i slept at 12.30am,but today wake up at 8am...
haiz...
not enough sleep because got Chemistry tuition...
and,my Chemistry will take time 2 hours leh...
thats why when teacher was teaching,i was trying my best to focus...
luckily i still knew what she taught about...
today she helped me to cover whole chapter 12(phase equilibrium)...
but i think i need to take some time to revise that chapter...
then i go to my dad office to help him...
one of his worker didnt work already...
thats why i decided to go and help him to become a temporary clerk...
although actually i dont want to work de,he wanted me to work for a while until a new clerk coming...
haiz...
me sure dont have time to study...
me sure cant enjoy my last holiday before suffering in the next year...
thats why i am worry...
STPM in the next year...
if this year i cant cover all the lower six symllabus...
maybe next year i cant catch up in the upper six...
hope i can get a good result in next year STPM gua...

没有评论:

发表评论