2009年12月12日星期六

after read Jun Yen blog,got a different kind of feelings...

today is Saturday...
i still need to work today in my dad office since Ms Ho will go to Taiwan travelling today...
but today work still can handle la...
update call sheet,call customer for meter reading and receive customer complaint...
my dad had helped me a lot...
at night my dad had invited my uncle to eat dinner together...
the rice claypot...
hmm...
the rice claypot quite nice to eat...
my cousin love it too much...
he eat more than all of us (include my uncle and aunt)...
so pro la him for today because last time he wont eat so much wan...
after the dinner,then i come home to continue my internet life...
i online and chat with my few friends especially my old classmates...
i miss them a lot because we already long time didnt see each other already...
May Hoong just come back from Sarawak 2 weeks ago...
Kit Wing today just first day holiday...
Hui Wen,Shu Jin and Shu Yin got school holiday...
it seems it is the time for me to ask them go out to yum cha...
but i dont know whether i can arrange my time or not because i still got work in these few days...
i will work until next week,until Ms Ho come back from Taiwan...
anyway...
i think i can organise an outing activity with them...
and i also chatting with my others friend that i havent see them very long time too...
Chea Wen know my ambition is to become a dentist...
she laugh at me and encourage me to work hard to succeed my ambition...
and start to call me 'Dr Khoo' already...
this make me feel so paiseh...haha...
btw,thanks for her support...
i will work hard de...
and,this is important thing today...
i just read Jun Yen blog,i found that his blog is quite interesting...
he write something that make me got the feelings that i also dont know what's feelings is that...
i didnt hate him and dont think what he wrote is wrong...
but i think if one person can put down the thing,this will make himself or herself more comfort...
love is both sides de...you cant control it but you can feel it...
if there are two pathways,one is wide and longer,another one is narrow...
if you still want to walk in the narrow pathway,you only will make yourself feel uncomfortable...
i remember my kai mui,Swee Imn told me before...
she said :'you should make a decision that able to make yourself feel more comfortable...maybe this decision will be better for you...'
i really agree what she said...
i dont want because of one thing,i am gotta to lost another many things,especially my study...
only study will guarantee my future life...
hope Jun Yen will understand this meaning one day...
put down one person although is not easy,but love one person should let her feel happy and comfortable everyday...
dont let her feel pressure,frustrated and uncomfortable in her life...
if she really like her life now,shouldnt disturb her anymore...
i know that finally,hence i try to put down...^^

没有评论:

发表评论