2009年12月13日星期日

going to friend's house to do Biology project...

today morning i wake up at 10.30am bring calling by my dad...
he look like so angry because my car got some problem(i dont know how to mention that problem) after my uncle borrow my car for a few days...
aiyo...
after that my dad said dont want to go out already...all stay at home!!!
but i still got badminton training at 12pm...
when it almost 12pm,i start to argue with my dad...
i remind him that my badminton training is at 12pm and i already paid the fees already...
hmm...
finally,after argue with him,he fetch me go to the badminton practise...
after that,i am going to my friend's house to do the biology project which need to pass up to Pn Lai after the school holiday...
when i come to my friend house,thats already 3something...
then we are discussing and doing our group project...
wow...Rui Juin had almost done everything...
i am responsible to research the maklumat about the plant species...
because when we make the plant sample,we need to name the plant...
thats why i had used many time in researching the maklumat...
anyway...
i think we can finish our project on time...
hope Pn Lai can give us more marks than other group gua...
haha...^^

没有评论:

发表评论