2010年6月26日星期六

Suddenly i feel i am useless..

Actually today and yesterday i really so unhappy..
I found that there are something i cannot do..
I cant even my sis to get what she wants..
I know she hoped to have it since form 1..
She really wish for a miracle..
But i cant do anything..
I suddenly feel that i am so useless..
A small matter also cannot help her..
She is my sis..
What she wants,i am brother de sure will know..
I really understand her feelings..
If you see her best friends all can get it except her..
How she will feel?
Sure sad and no mood de..
But what can i do?
I feel so sorry to her..
But i promise i will try my best to help her..
I will take time to settle it..
Thanks for Jia Jie for chatting with me..
Because of you,i feel quite ok now..
You are always my good friend..
At here,I would like to congrats the one who get the AJK post..
Hope you all can do your job as well after i bersara that time..
And,i hope that our school displin will improve next year..
It is a hard time to improve school displin..
But i trust you all can de..Jia You..

没有评论:

发表评论