2010年2月27日星期六

yesterday because need to eat dinner with relatives,i decide to reject two invitation...haiz...

Yesterday is the second last day of chinese new year...
i decided to go to school for my perbarisan marching in the morning...
my brother was going with me to school coz he got his pbsm meeting too...
after reached to school,i found that the ketua perbarisan-Tze Woh and Tze Hou,they havent come yet...
they drank the wine until mabuk so cant wake up from the bed...
so i decided to wait for them to come...
after that,at night,i will eat my dinner with my relatives...
i decide to reject two invitation...
one is jing yi mom invitation...
another one is pn chong invitation...
they ask me to go to the Open House...
but because i promise my parents i will come to my relatives dinner...
haiz...

没有评论:

发表评论