2010年2月7日星期日

terrible and horrible day for me...

today morning i woke up and went to temple with my family...
at there i saw my enemy there...
i really feel shocked when saw him and his family...
i really hate him so much...
hate what he did to me before...
but i try to control myself not to bit him...
because i dont want make any trouble at the temple there...
after that i go to badminton training at 1pm...
actually it's start at 12pm,but i am late...
this is my last training before chinese new year...
then later 4pm i saw Yern-yi and her family came...
actually i thought they will play badminton in the last court...
but they didnt really book the court because they havent give the deposit...
they want to book the court for one month but they need to pay the deposit first...
so other people had taken their court and playing there...
finally they decided to go home...
i played until 5pm then go home...
before that i wish those uncle chinese new year first because next Sunday we wont meet each other in Yoke Nam...
actually they ask me to go for the dinner together at night but i reject their invitation...
because i really dont want go out with them at night and i need to pay around RM150 for the dinner...
it is quite expensive for me...
anyway...
now still got a few days left then chinese new year come already...
at here,i would like to wish everyone happy chinese new year...
hope you all can enjoy this festival with your family as well...^^

没有评论:

发表评论