2010年7月14日星期三

Congrats Melvin,Timothy and Siong Juun..Finally they have their beloved girlfriend..

Congrats Melvin,Timothy and Siong Juun..
Finally they have their beloved girlfriend..
Especially Timothy..
He had surprised me..
I think many people will feel surprise also when heard this news..
But i feel that it is good for him..
This is the new starting for him..
Having a girlfriend maybe can make him to become more mature..
Everyone have the same chance to get the true love..
It is fair to everyone..
He is the one also..
Although i know that there are many people dont like him,he still is my friend..
There are not many prefects have his semangat pengawas..
Even my semangat is not more than him also..
He had always done a good job..
Dont judge the book by its cover..
He has his own good side to attract the girls also..
So for me,i feel glad to listen to this news..
Let me talk about my another friend,Siong Juun..
Although sometimes i dont like his attitude,sometimes i argue with him,sometimes i talk bad about him,he is one of my good friend..
We had being in the same class three years already,3A12 until 5A12..
He always zat me also..
So every times i dont like him to disturb me..
When he is in the relationship with Caster Woo that time,honestly i feel shocked also..
Because i thought he will focus on his study..
Study put in the first place..
But he had surprised me..
I feel that he is a good guy..
Although his mouth always talk the sweet things to girl and very talkative,he is a serious guy also..
When he have a project to do or an activity to organise,he definitely responsible on it and manage to do it as well..
So i trust that he is a responsible guy..
Having a pretty girlfriend is the best award for him..
Siong Juun,when you marry that time,dont forget to invite me to come ah..Haha..
Every relationship need some patience to maintain it..
I hope they will maintain their relationship with their girlfriend until forever..
For me,by right now,i wont think about this kind of things..
Because there are still got many things i havent do yet..
Especially STPM..
It will affect my future and my whole form 6 life..
So i cannot fail my exam..
Hope i can get a good result gua..

没有评论:

发表评论