2009年11月14日星期六

nothing special today...

actually today nothing special...
only my childish brother want me to help him open a account in facebook and msn...
actually,i am not willing to help him because i scared next time he will rebut the computer with me...
but later he go and tell my mom that me dont want to help him...
then my mom scold me and force me to help me make the account for him...
and...
i am really angry with one person action...
his childish action make me so bu shuang...
actually he is not bad in attitude...
but suddenly he start to insult me first...
later he apologise to me...
i really dont trust that he will really apologise to me sincerely...
i think he got aims by doing that...
insulting me and let me act as a fool...
thats why i am so angry...
hence,next time talk with this guy is very meaningless for me...
then i better dont talk...
if not,he will thought i am scolding his parents...
perasan betul...

没有评论:

发表评论