2009年9月13日星期日

today no mood...because of her?

today i really dont have mood...
play badminton also feel tired...
win and lose in the badminton match didnt affect my mood today...
maybe because of her...
or maybe because of my favourite team,arsenal lose yesterday...
i saw her and her family come to yoke nam and play badminton at 3something...
i didnt go and talk with her today...
maybe i think i dont want to disturb her...
she has her own freedom...
i dont want to make her feel that i am annoying...
for me,can become her friend already very good...
what can i hope for?
but the only thing i am sure...
"I WONT GIVE UP!!!"
i will wait although it is a long period...
i promise myself to make my study and sport better first...
i dont want being pandang rendah by other people...
i hate the feelings that being pandang rendah by the others...
haiz...

没有评论:

发表评论